- If the software says the provider is in READ-ONLY mode, either the credit card on file with MicroFour, Inc. has been declined for payment, or there is an error such as an expired card. Go into PracticeStudio and click on the blue "Application Button" at the top left of the screen. Click on Provider and then Provider Registration.
- Search or find an existing provider.
- Select the provider and bring the record onto the screen.
- Click on "Deactivate Provider".
- Click the Deactivate Provider radio button.
- Click Deactivate at the bottom of the screen.
- Close the box when the deactivation is complete.
- Click Activate Provider at the far left of the screen.
- Click Activate or Subscribe Provider in the combo box.
- Click Next.
- In the "pull-down" box select the type of provider and click next.
- Check the proper data set and click next.
- Either select the card on file or add a new card at the bottom of the screen, and click activate. When the payment is accepted the provider will no longer be in the "Read Only" mode.