While this is not an official report, there is a way in Practice Studio to create a listing of all the patients who have not been in the clinic within a specified period to time.
To create this listing..
- Go to the Appointment Scheduler
- In the left hand pang, select "Inquiries and reminders"
- Select from the menu "Appointment Recalls"
- A dialogue box comes up, set the dates to reflect the desired criteria. IE "Time since last visit' [6 months]" "Ignore if Longer than [1 year]
- Click Search. This yields a list of patients who meet the above criteria.
- After reviewing the list of patents, click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page.
- The screen shows a list of options to be selected via radio button. The last of the items in the list is "Labels Only". Select this option.
- The desired list of patients will display 30 to a page in mailing label format.