Author: Cari Callan
Issue: A transaction (charge, payment, write-off, etc) has been posted but it is not showing on the ledger or the End of Day report.
- Go to the Patient Ledger
- Click on the Filter
- Click on All Dates
- This will show all transactions without any date restrictions. As in this example, the posting and transaction date was inadvertently posted to a future date instead of the current date.
- To correct the date, click on the transaction. If you are correcting a payment or write-off transaction, be sure to click on the credit transaction and not the application of the credit.
- Right Click, Edit Transaction
- For Charges: Change the Posting Date, Service Date, and Svc End Date to the correct date and then Save.
- For Credit Transactions, Click Ok to Cannot Edit Transaction notification. It is not necessary to unapply the credits when changing the posting date. This is only necessary to modify the payment amount. Once Edit Payment Transaction dialog appears, change the posting date to the correct date and Save.