Author: Bob Rushing
The recent versions of PracticeStudio include a new and updated list form in chart posting. One feature of this new list form is a built-in, user specific favorites list for every list in the system. To mark a list item as a favorite on a recent version of PracticeStudio:
- Go into Chart Posting under a sample patient (Medical Records folder -> Select Patient -> Ready for Posting), and then navigate to the desired screen.
- Scroll to the list item that you wish to make a favorite. In my example, I will be making "Tenderness" in the screenshot below a favorite.
- Click the Star button at the top of the list to enter favorite selection mode.
- Click the desired list item ("Tenderness" in my example) to mark it as a favorite. While in favorite selection mode for the list, any item can be toggled on or off as a favorite. A star will appear next to items to indicate that they are currently favorites.
- Click the Star button again to leave favorite selection mode.
- Your selected item(s) will now show at the top of the list under a "Favorites" category. These favorites will be remembered on a per-user basis, so each PracticeStudio user will be able to customize their own favorites list.